Understanding these Terms & Conditions
What we mean
To ensure that the meaning of these Terms & Conditions is clear, we have listed below some of the words which we use which have specific meanings:
• Molior London Account
an online account which provides access to the Service.
• the Service
the business networking services provided by us via the password protected section of this website.
• us, we and our
Molior London Ltd, a company incorporated in England with registered number 6747630 and having its registered office at 5 North Street, Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 1DQ.
you, the person who accesses and uses this website and/or the Service.
Creating and accessing a Molior London Account
How to apply
In order to access and use the Service, a Molior London Account must first be created. You can only apply for a Molior London Account by replying to our invitation.
Formation of a contract
If we accept your application for the creation of a Molior London Account, we will confirm this by email and at that point a legally binding contract will be created between you and us. The contract will be concluded in the English language and the provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall govern the agreement.
Errors in your profile information
If you made any mistakes in the details you gave to us when applying for a Molior London Account, these errors can be corrected by accessing the Service and editing the sections on the relevant page.
Refusal to create an account
We reserve the right, at our discretion, not to accept your application to create a Molior London Account. This may be:
- due to technical constraints;
- because you (or any business associated with you) has been banned by us from using the Service; or
- because we don’t consider you to be part of or closely related to the London residential development industry or we are otherwise unable to verify your status.
- other circumstances at our discretion
We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Service in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
The above licence is strictly subject to your compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
Requirements for use
- only access the Molior London Account which has been allocated to you; and
- only use the Service for legitimate business purposes connected with the London residential development industry (including associated social activities).
You are prohibited from submitting any material via the Service which is or which links to or refers to any material which:
- is threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit, blasphemous, profane, intended or likely to incite racial or religious hatred, or is otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way in terms of standards prevailing from time to time in the United Kingdom;
- relates to gambling;
- is unlawful or which encourages the commission of a criminal offence;
- contains a virus, worm, trojan or other hostile computer program; or infringes any intellectual property rights or data protection rights of any third party (including, without limitation, using the Service to send unsolicited e-mails for the purposes of direct marketing, or uploading documents belonging to your employer without authorisation).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to publish or not to publish any material you submit using the Service, to amend any such material or to remove it following publication.
Other things you must not do
You must not:
- do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden, or materially impair the Service or our website generally or which is likely to interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the Service;
- use the Service for the purpose of accessing any content which you should reasonably suspect you are not authorised to access;
- question or dispute our ownership of the intellectual property rights in the Service and this website; nor
- use the Service if you are one of our competitors (or if you plan to become one) or otherwise for the purpose of conducting any benchmarking or comparison with any comparable or competing service.
You are ultimately responsible for administering and safeguarding any passwords created to control access to your Molior London Account: please keep any password issued to you secure
Who owns what
Rights in information you submit
Transmitting materials using the Service does not transfer ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in those materials to us. However, by transmitting any materials using the Service, you irrevocably license us to share these materials with authorised users of the Service and with law enforcement officials in the investigation of fraud or other alleged unlawful activities.
Rights in our website
All copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the Service and in this website generally are either owned by or licensed to us and nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall transfer any ownership rights to you.
Closing and suspending your Molior London Account
Closure by you
You can close a Molior London Account allocated to you at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Suspension while breach is investigated
If we reasonably believe that your Molior London Account is being used in any way which is not permitted by these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Service immediately and until the issue has been resolved to our reasonable satisfaction.
Closure on breach
If you (or if other personnel you are associated with) fail to abide by these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to permanently cancel your Molior London Account.
Closure by us without cause
We also reserve the right to close your Molior London Account for any reason, by giving 24 hours’ notice. Also, if your Molior London Account is not used for a continuous period of 6 months, we reserve the right to close it without notice.
IMPORTANT: This section restricts the extent to which we are liable for any losses which may be suffered in connection with your use of the Service. It also requires you to compensate us for any loss we suffer as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
The Service is provided “as is”. We make no guarantee that the Service will be suitable for your intended use, neither do we guarantee that it will be error-free, timely, reliable, entirely secure, virus-free or available, especially since we are dependent on the reliability of the Internet and your use of your own computer to access the Service. We will try to keep disruptions to a minimum but we may suspend the Service from time to time to carry out maintenance and support work and to investigate unauthorised use. The information on this website is not intended to constitute professional advice.
Exclusion of our liability
You use the Service entirely at your own risk. We do not restrict our liability (if any) for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud committed by us or for any matter which it would be illegal to limit or to attempt to restrict. We exclude all other liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage arising in connection with the Service (even if we have been advised of their possibility.)
Expressly excluded loss and damage
For the avoidance of doubt, the above exclusion of our liability extends to (but is not limited to) loss or damage due to:
- errors or omissions from information, materials or functions in or of the Service;
- business interruption resulting from the use or inaccessibility of the Service;
- collaboration with any third party as a result of using the Service (we will not in any way be construed as a party to such collaboration, nor shall we be liable in any way for the dealings you may have with that third party);
- information provided by other users of the Service which you rely on or otherwise make use of;
- information provided to other users of the Service which such users misuse in any way;
- viruses, worms, trojans or other hostile computer programs that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your use of the Service;
- computer failure resulting for any reason from the use of the Service; or
Limitation of our liability
Any warranties which cannot be excluded are, where permitted, limited in duration to 90 days from the date your Molior London Account was created.
Liability to us
You shall personally be held liable for any reasonable costs and expenses incurred by us as a result of breach of these Terms & Conditions by you.
General legal matters
Changes to this contract
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and therefore we may impose new or different terms and conditions on your use of the Service. These additional terms will be posted here on this website and will be effective from the month following the date on which they were posted. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of all of the new terms. These Terms & Conditions may not otherwise be changed without our written consent.
Transfer of rights & obligations
We shall be entitled to transfer our rights and/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions to another party. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without our written consent.
Waiver and severability
If either you or we ignore any breach of these Terms & Conditions, it doesn't mean that any further breach cannot be enforced. Similarly, if any part of these Terms turn out to be invalid or unenforceable for some reason, then it will be replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, achieves the same purpose as the original, and the remainder of the agreement will still be binding.
Moderation of interactive areas
The interactive sections of our website are self-regulatory facilities which are not monitored regularly by us. Certain users of the Service are appointed to help moderate use of the Service by deleting content where they deem appropriate.
If you have any complaint regarding activities of other users of the Service, you should, in the first instance, refer the matter to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to deal with such complaints expeditiously and where necessary, refer the matter to the appropriate law enforcement agency, where the dispute is of a criminal or otherwise illegal nature.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. If any party wants to take court proceedings in relation to the Service, it must do so in England. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you use or otherwise access the Service.
For further information please contact Tim Craine on 020 8877 0022 or email email@example.com